What to eat if you just turned 40 ?
Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, nuts), avocados, olive oil that protects the skin.
FEED FOOD WITH FOUL – whose seeds, lentils, lentils, red beans, artichokes.
PROBIOTICS AND PRIBIOTICS – Kombucha mushroom, yogurt and sour cabbage are important because of the irritable bowel syndrome associated with stress and change in hormones in those years, and these products, in addition, encourage the spread of good bacteria in the body.
HEALTHY FATS LIKE OMEGA-3 – nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, nuts), avocados, olive oil that protects the skin.
Rules for slowing aging:
1. Eat abundant oily fish, especially salmon, and other products that are a source of protein, such as eggs and poultry meat. Proteins are needed to regenerate and slow down the aging of skin cells, while omega-3 fatty acids maintain adequate moisture on the skin and relieve inflammatory processes.
2. Eat fresh dark-grained fruits, especially blueberries. It contains antioxidants that help detoxify and prevent premature aging.
3. Consume melon, apples and pears. This fruit has a low value of the glycemic index. Watermelon, bananas and mangoes are fruits with a higher value of the glycemic index, so you should consume them moderately.
- You should give preference to nuts, especially hazelnuts and almonds, because they are rich in vitamin E and linoleic acid, which helps to combat aging.
- For breakfast, it is recommended to eat freshly prepared oatmeal or oat flakes that will help maintain a steady blood sugar level.
- Drink eight to 10 glasses of water per day. Even mild dehydration can make the skin look older.