One of the most forbidden food is sugar (white, brown) and foods containing sugar (fructose, honey, maltex, molasses, mannitol, maple syrup.
The so-called “anti-candida diet” is a specific diet that prevents the breeding of a candidate, and the goal is to prevent fungal infection, or more specifically its spread and complete elimination.
Candida Protocol – 5 steps to get rid of Candida albicans
1. Sprinkle your food with an anti-candida diet.
2. Destroy excessive growth (citrofite, baking soda, oregano oil, coconut oil).
3. Eject it from the body (hydrocolone therapy).
4. Build a healthy intestinal flora (probiotics, kefir, sour cabbage).
5. Strengthen the body and immunity (coconut oil, probiotics, magnesium chloride).
Food to be thrown out during the anti-candida diet
– Sugar (white, brown) and foods containing sugar (fructose, honey, maltex, molasses, mannitol, maple syrup.
– Products containing sugar and all carbohydrates.
– Juices, alcoholic beverages, vinegar, coffee and black tea.
– All cereals and all legumes (beans, lentils, peas). – Mushrooms, all kinds.
– All types of fresh, dried and canned fruit (except grapefruit, lemon).
– Potatoes, mushrooms and root vegetables (beets, carrots, etc.).
– Milk and dairy products (except homemade kefir, yogurt and butter).
– Pastry and pasta of white flour, cakes, pastries, biscuits, chocolate, candies, cereals, yeast and baked goods.
– Yeast, margarine and merchant sauces (ketchup, mayonnaise, soy sauce, mustard).
– Delicates and canned products, because they contain glutamines, nitrites … (pickles, canned olives (pate, salami, sausages, ham, bacon)),
– A mixture of spices containing glutamines and extract yeast.
– All types of industrial processed products.
– Refined vegetable oils (sunflower, corn, soy).
What food are allowed during the duration of the anti-candida diet
– All types of meat and home-dried meat (meat of feathered animals, game).
– Vegetable growing above the ground (except mushrooms).
– Fish and seafood.
– Lacto-fermented products (homemade kefir, yogurt and homemade sour cabbage).
– Eggs (domestic) and fats (lard, chicken, pork and beef fat).
– Cold pressed oils – coconut, linseed, olive, sesame oil.
– Onions, onion, ginger, turmeric, herbal spices
.- Domestic soups (vegetable, chicken, fish stew, bone soup).
– Lemon, avocado and green apples (greens smith).
– Smoothies- mousses of vegetable juices.
– Nuts and seeds in small quantities (other than peanuts).
– Water, herbal teas, lemonade.