The liver, just like the heart, is one of the most affected organs that performs more than 500 functions in our body.
It cleanses the blood of toxins, fights infections, produces yolk, breaks down fat and metabolic waste. In addition, the liver is the largest organ that passes a large amount of blood every minute, filtering it.
Since it filters and degrades hormones, good liver function is very important for the balance of hormones in the body.
If you are constantly exposed to harmful substances that are increasingly found in food, water, and air, your liver is overloaded with toxins. In addition to toxins from food and the environment, electromagnetic radiation from cell phones and wi-fi is also adversely affected by liver health.
SIGNS THAT YOU NEED CLEAN LIFE CLEANING
– pain or an unpleasant discomfort in the right upper abdominal cavity, below the ribs. In addition to toxins from food and the environment, electromagnetic radiation from cell phones and wi-fi is also adversely affected by liver health.
– excessive sweating and body heat.
– limp and bloating
-explained obesity or inability to lose weight despite reduced nutrition
– Problem with digestion of fatty foods
– acne, rosacea, itchy skin
– excess fat around the stomach
-high blood pressure
– mood swings and fatigue
-fatty growths around the eyes
THESE 5 WORKS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU CLEAN THE BLACK LIVER
The best you can do for your overall health is to make yourself liver detox. Liver cleansing has numerous health benefits to your health, some of which are:
1. It stimulates whole body detox If you cleanse the liver, you will encourage cleansing the whole body. This organ returns the used blood to the heart. If its function is impaired by toxin saturation, untreated blood will circulate throughout the body and heart, thus endangering overall health. Impaired health endangers the entire immune system and contributes to accelerated aging.
2. Supply of energy If you often drink coffee to get your work done easier and faster, it won’t help you much. Coffee will only raise your energy instantly, followed by a sharp drop. Therefore, it is best to do a liver detox. Detox will supply you with fresh energy, boost your concentration and increase work productivity. In addition, it will improve the quality of your sleep. Detox will help replenish nutrient stores and significantly increase the energy needed for exercise and daily tasks.
3. Helps to lose weight If you are seriously considering losing weight, then liver detox should be at the top of your priorities. The liver plays a very important role in weight loss, as it is the body responsible for breaking down fat. It creates bile juice that digests and breaks down fat, thereby encouraging weight loss.
4. Reduces the creation of stones If you have excess cholesterol, you run the risk of developing gallstones. It is the presence of cholesterol that leads to the hardening of the bile that is slowly formed in the stones. These stones cause clogging and block the work of the liver, which can no longer properly purify the body of toxins.
5. Cleanses and nourishes the skin Thanks to liver detox and elimination of liver toxins, tissue oxygenation improves, so general beautification is achieved. The skin glows and rejuvenates, the cheeks disappear, the fine wrinkles are ironed, the hair becomes shiny…
DETOX RECIPE: cranberry juice and spices
In a pot, put 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice and 7 cups water. Put on fire, then let it slowly boil. Get out of the fire.
Put in a filter ball for tea making: ½ teaspoon ginger ½ teaspoon nutmeg and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Put the ball in the cranberry juice, leave for 15 minutes, then remove.
If you do not have such a filter then just drain the liquid. Add ¾ cup orange juice and ¼ cup lemon juice, mix and refrigerate. In the morning after waking up, drink a glass of this drink. After an hour drink a glass of water, and after an hour, again a glass of drink. Continue alternately until all the cranberry juice has been consumed.