Beetroot juice has been appreciated as a cure 4000 years ago, and today it is still at the top of the list of sub-groceries. However, there are people who have problems with their stomachs and have difficulty cheating, and there are those who do not like the taste of “earth”.
However, it is so healthy and healing, which compensates for the small “bad taste”. Additionally, you can also match it by adding lemon juice or a mixture of apples, lemons and carrot juice. A wonderful combination that raises the dead as well.
These are the 9 main reasons why you need to drink beetroot juice often:
1. Beetroot juice contains pigment betaine, which has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Thanks to this ingredient, this juice prevents damage to the cellular level and eliminates free radicals from the body.
2. If you have digestive problems, drink regular juice. Studies show that beetroot juice helps to cleanse the intestines while helping them to function properly.
3. Treatment of carotenoids contained, like lutein and zeaxanthin, juice of beetroot is extremely good for the health of your eyes.
4. Beetroot juice boosts energy levels, thereby helping your body respond better to exercise and physical activity.
5. A glass of beetroot juice, if taken daily, can lower and regulate blood pressure. 6. This juice increases the level of iron in the blood. In addition, it contains antioxidants that help maintain a normal hemoglobin level. This juice also improves circulation.
7. Beetroot juice has been shown to improve immunity, and as a result, your body can fight infections faster and easier.
8. Thanks to the magnesium contained in it, beetroot juice can relieve stress and help restore muscle.
9. Beetroot juice has been used as a natural remedy for decades. However, for the best results, it is advisable to make your own and avoid buying varieties.
Beetroot juice should be consumed in a quantity not exceeding 100 ml daily for a maximum of one month continuously. After a month, a break of 2 weeks should be taken, and if necessary, the juice consumption should be repeated after the break. Beetroot juice should always be drunk while fresh.
If you prepare a larger quantity, it is stored in the refrigerator and is best consumed within the next 24 hours, and not later than 3 days of preparation. With each passing time, the juice loses its healing properties.
When you consume beet juice daily, red urine or stool may occur. It is a normal occurrence and should not scare you.