- 2 lemons, preferably not GMO, and if are suspicious rub them with baking soda and wash them.
- Olive oil, extra virgin
- glass jar
Peel two lemons, place the bark in a jar and pour over olive oil, completely covered.
Close the jar and allow to soak for 2 weeks.
In this oil, dip the gauze and place it as a coating on the painful wrist.
Fix it with a nylon bag and place a woolen shawl over it.
Do this in the evening so you can sleep over with the coating. In the morning you will feel a significant improvement.
If you are not able to put the coat overnight, then apply it in the same way during the day and rest for 3-4 hours.
Lemon has been used since ancient times because of its power to heal. It is recommended by herbalists to lower blood pressure, remove toxins from the liver, reduce pain in arthritis, against infections, influenza, against diseases in the oral cavity and tongue, and so on.
The lemon bark is very useful, because it is rich in vitamin P and phytochemicals, which destroy microbes. Bark contains essential oils that are useful for:
- normalizing blood pressure,
- reduction in cholesterol levels,
- prevention of atherosclerosis,
- Strengthening the immune system,
- Improve memory and concentration.