This is very simple and quick recipe for how to make a healthy and delicious integral bread. Due to its thick, juicy texture, this bread will quickly saturate you, and it is excellent when it is obstructed.
|For two loafs ( 28 pieces):||Nutrition facts – one piece contains:|
|Preparation time:||Time to rise the dough:||Baking time:|
|10 minutes.||30 minutes.||30-40 minutes.|
- Sprinkle some oil in the dish or cover with baking paper. Leave it on a warm place while you make the dough.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and add salt. Add yeast and make a depth in the middle. Mix sugar or honey with lukewarm water, then pour the mixture into the hollow in the dough.
- Mix and kneed the hands for 2 minutes, until the dough becomes soft and sticky; to be able to separate from the bowl.
- Put the dough in the prepared bowl, cover with a damp towel and leave it warm place for 30 minutes, until the dough rises to the top of the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Remove the towel from the dish and sprinkle the dough with a little white flour. Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the bread is raised and roasted. Make sure the bread is baked: knock it on the underside that needs to be crunchy.
- If necessary, bake the bread for another 5 minutes for the crust to be even more crispy. Remove it from the dish to completely cool down. This bread will stand fresh for 5 days.
Please follow and like us: